BAMBINO GESÙ WOMEN’S AND CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL
SURFACE OF THE LAND AND SIZE OF THE HOSPITAL
The building has the following characteristics:
The lot where the Bambino Gesù Women’s and Children’s Hospital will be built has the following characteristics:
The total surface of the lot is of 10.000 square meters. However, due to building regulations in the new capital, only 40% can be used for the actual building, while the remaining 60% must be used for green areas and other services.
The size of the building of the Bambino Gesù Women’s and Children’s Hospital will be of 4.0000 square meters, and it will be a seven story building with an underground floor, a basement, a ground floor and 4 other floors.
Mothers: accompany them in the three phases of gestation
c. Childbirth and discharge of the mother and infant.
Offer medical care to children and mothers
Bambino Gesu' of Cairo 2019
The Bambino Gesù Women’s and Children’s Hospital
will be owned by the Coptic Catholic Church of Egypt and will provide health care services to children in need and not, as well as to pregnant women from conception to birth and hospital discharge.The Bambino Gesù Womens' and Children’s Hospital will also contribute to strengthening the network of health services on Egyptian territory that the Coptic Catholic Church offers to all Egyptians without distinction. Will be configured as a technologically advanced structure as it is connected to the Bambino Gesù Hospital in Rome and at the same time will give testimony to the commitment and work, already widely appreciated, of the Coptic Catholic Church in Egypt in the medical field.
NEW ADMINISTRATIVE CAPITAL OF CAIRO
The Hospital will be located in Cairo, Egypt, in the area defined as “New Administrative Capital”
which is expected to have a population of approximately 3 million people, only in the first phase, and finally reach an overall population of 7 million . The new hospital would be the first – and the only to date – health care institute of the Catholic Church in the New Administrative Capital of Egypt and it would become a reference center also for non-Catholics, who would trust the international reputation of the Bambino Gesù Hospital of Rome, which would in turn increase the confidence towards the institutes established and managed by the Catholic Church.